Every Wednesday, you are on a date with a new episode of Test Drive program with Karim Deeb, and today’s star will be the facelifted 2020 Nissan Maxima, which was unveiled at the Los Angeles Auto Show in 2018.
The renovations that this car got included touches on the front grille which has become slightly larger, in addition to renewed lights, and new rims, and the car is now available with a new choice of colors.
Watch today’s episode in which Kareem test-drives the 2020 Maxima SR, the sporty version of this model:
First of all, we would like to remind you of Nissan Maxima Generations:
- The first generation from 1980 to 1984.
- The second generation from 1984 to 1988.
- The third generation from 1988 to 1994.
- The fourth generation from 1995 to 1999.
- The fifth generation from 1999 until 2003,
- The sixth generation from 2003 to 2008.
- The seventh generation from 2008 to 2014.
- The eighth generation from 2015 and continues until now.
The 2020 Toyota Avalon is powered by a 3.5-liter V6 engine that generates 300 horsepower and 354 Nm of torque, connected to a CVT gearbox. The front-wheel-drive car accelerates from 0 to 100 km / h in 6.4 seconds. And can reach a top speed of 211 km / h (electronically limited)
Regarding fuel consumption, the 2020 Maxima averages 10.4 liters of gasoline to travel a distance of 100 km, knowing that the volume of the fuel tank is 68 liters.
Nissan Maxima competes with; Dodge Charger, Hyundai Azera, Ford Taurus, Toyota Avalon, Chevrolet Impala.
Nissan Maxima has been subject to a head-to-head challenge against Toyota Avalon with our team previously.
The price of the 2020 Nissan Maxima in the UAE market starts from 31,300 USD or the equivalent of 115,000 AED or 117,400 SAR.