We will introduce the facelifted 2021 Peugeot 3008, which officially appeared on the Internet to announce the new updates acquired by the French crossover.
These are the first updates that Peugeot 3008 gets in its second generation, which appeared in 2016 as a 2017 model year, and our team at ArabGT has already test-driven this car that competes with: Hyundai Tucson, Kia Sportage, Mazda CX5, Toyota Rav4, Volkswagen Tiguan, Ford Escape and Nissan Rogue.
Photos of the 2021 Peugeot:
The front end of the new SUV 2021 Peugeot 3008 has evolved with a new frameless grille that symbolizes the increasingly modern style and extends with fins under the headlamps to connect all of the elements. The front headlamps have also been redesigned to be more aggressive and to split even more from current codes, and lastly, the nose of the bonnet now proudly displays the model’s monogram, as does the entire Peugeot range
Getting to the interior of the car, we notice the presence of a new central touch screen that is 10 inches in size instead of the old 8-inch screen, and a The 12.3-inch digital headset, which is fully customizable and configurable, featuring a digital panel with “Normally Black” technology for high quality rendering with better readability and contrasts.
The mechanical specifications of the Peugeot 3008 2021 include the following engines:
- A turbocharged 3-cylinder 1.2 petrol engine generating of 130 hp, connected to a 6-speed manual transmission or an 8-speed automatic transmission.
- A 1.6-liter 4-cylinder petrol engine generating 180 hp, and connected to an 8-speed automatic transmission.
- A 4-cylinder 1.5-liter diesel engine, generating 130 hp, and can be chosen with a manual or an automatic transmission.
Rechargeable hybrid engines are also an iconic symbol of the Brand’s Power of Choice philosophy, the new SUV 2021 Peugeot 3008 therefore comes with 2 rechargeable Hybrid engine options.
- The first version is a two-wheel drive and combines two engines; A gasoline engine generating 180 hp, and an electric motor generating 110 hp, for a total power of 225 hp and 360 Newton meters of torque, and the car accelerates from 0 to 100 km / h in 8.7 seconds and reach a top speed of 225 km / h (140 mph)
- The second hybrid version available of the 2021 Peugeot 3008 is equipped with an all-wheel drive system, and it combines a 200 hp petrol engine, a 110 hp front electric motor and a 112 hp rear electric motor, bringing the total power to 300 hp and 520 Newton meters. Of torque. The car accelerates from 0 to 100 km / h in 5.9 seconds and can reach a top speed of 235 km / h (146 mph).