The all-new Honda Civic 2022 debut date is officially set by the Japanese manufacturer, which is ranked fifth in the ranking of the world’s largest auto companies for the current 2020 year.
Today we will talk about the upcoming new 11th generation of Honda Civic that competes with; Mazda 3, Ford Focus, Hyundai Elantra, Chevrolet Cruze and Toyota Corolla.
Honda Civic generations:
- The first generation from 1972 until 1979.
- The second generation from 1979 to 1983.
- The third generation from 1983 until 1987.
- The fourth generation from 1987 to 1991.
- The Fifth generation from 1991 to 1995.
- The sixth generation from 1995 to 2000.
- The seventh generation from 2000 until 2005.
- The eighth generation from 2005 to 2011.
- The ninth generation from 2011 to 2015.
- The tenth generation started in 2016 and is still being produced
According to official statements, the all-new 2022 Honda Civic will be unveiled next spring next year, God willing.
Honda did not disclose many details about the all-new Civic, but confirmed that it would not introduce a new model of the Civic Coupe.
The trim levels that will be available from the new 2022 Civic include: Civic Sedan, Civic Si and Civic Type R version of the high-performance hatchback that will be equipped with two electric motors working alongside the gasoline engine, and the hybrid system generates a total power of 391 hp.
Without any doubt, the new generation of Honda Civic will receive a new design that is likely to focus on the external identity of the car’s fascia to look somewhat similar to the Honda Accord. The interior will have a number of technologies that you expect in a new car and the cabin will get major design changes that include a new steering wheel, a new screen for the infotainment system, and a dashboard as well, and it will be available in a variety of engine options.