Today, we will talk about the updates that the American mid-size sedan, the 2021 Chevrolet Malibu has received, which include some exterior tweaks and more technical features, and the car is now available in a new sporty version.
The most important update of this American sedan is the Sport Edition package, available for the Malibu LT, which adds black Chevrolet logos on the front grille and trunk lid, with black front grille, and black 19-inch wheels.
The new Buckle-to-Drive feature from General Motors is also available on all versions of the 2021 Chevrolet Malibu. When active, this feature can prevent the driver from shifting the vehicle out of park if the driver’s seat belt is not buckled
The 2021 Malibu also supports Apple Car Play, and Android Auto, as standard
Malibu exterior dimensions:
- The vehicle is 193.8 inches (4,922 mm) long.
- The width of the car is 73 inches (1,854 mm).
- The height of the car is 57.6 inches (1,463 mm).
- The trunk volume is 453 liters.
Categories available of this car:
- Malibu L standard.
- Malibu LT medium.
- Malibu LS upper class.
Engines available on the 2021 Chevrolet Malibu include:
- A 4-cylinder 1.5-liter turbocharged engine with a power of 163 hp connected to a CVT gearbox, so that the front-wheel drive car accelerates from zero to a speed of 96 km / h (60 mph) in 7.8 seconds.
- A 4-cylinder, two-liter turbo engine generating 250 hp and 353 Newton meters of torque.
The price of 2021 Malibu in the global markets starts from 22,140 US dollars, equivalent to 83,025 Saudi riyals.