Today we will introduce the price of the 2021 Range Rover Evoque, the smallest car in the Land Rover Range Rover family after it has acquired more technology.
We are talking in this article about the second generation of the British Evoque crossover car, which our colleague Suhaib Shashaa had previously test-driven in one of the previous episodes of Special Coverage program. The car competes specifically with Audi Q5, BMW X4, Mercedes GLC, and Volvo XC60.
We will talk in this news about the price of a new Evoque in the American market in particular, and about the versions that are powered by a turbocharged 4-cylinder two-liter engine that produces 246 hp (250 PS) and 365 Nm of torque.
The 2021 Evoque price list in America:
- The price of the 2021 Range Rover Evoque P250 S version, equipped with a two-liter 246-horsepower engine, will start from 43,300 USD, equivalent to 162,375 SAR.
- The price of the Evoque P250 R-Dynamic S. will start from 44,900 USD, equivalent to 168,375 SAR.
- The price of a new Evoque P250 SE will start from 48,000 US dollars, equivalent to 180,000 Saudi riyals.
- The price of the 2021 Evoque R-Dynamic P250 SE will start from 49,600 USD, equivalent to 186,000 Saudi riyals.
- The price of the 2021 Range Rover Evoque R-Dynamic P250 HSE will start from 53,400 USD, equivalent to 200,250 SAR.
We would like to note that the 2021 Evoque got the latest version of the infotainment system provided by the British company Land Rover, and the car also got a new steering wheel, updated front seats and optional metal pedals, in addition to being equipped with new interior decorations, a new air purification system, and luxurious ambient lighting.