The last time we talked about the new Genesis G80 was less than two weeks ago and we introduced the price difference between this Korean luxury car compared to the cost of purchasing the 2020 Mercedes E-Class.
Today, we got new photos published online that show the job of the new 2021 Genesis in its home country of South Korea, and it is clear that the new luxury sedan is currently working as a taxi on public streets in Korea to help move people around.
We will not justify the job that the 2021 G80 occupies with Coronavirus disease (COVID-19), which , indeed, affected most of the commercial sectors, such as; real estate market, cars, electronic devices, and brought a catastrophe to the aviation sector in an unprecedented way, causing significant changes in the lives of the world’s population , while in the same time increasing purchase orders for hand sanitizer, masks and other things that have become essential in the lives of all of us
As many people know, many Mercedes-Benz luxury cars work as taxi cars in their homeland Germany, and it seems that Genesis G80 decided to have the same job as well.
As a reminder, here are the engine options of the new 2021 Genesis G80:
- A 4-cylinder, 2.5-liter engine generating 300 hp (304 PS) and 421 Nm of torque.
- 3.5-liter V6 engine generating 375 hp (380 PS) and 530 Nm of torque.
2021 Genesis G80 Price List:
- The price of the 2021 Genesis G80 2021 starts from $ 47,700, equivalent to SAR 178,875 for the standard version equipped with a 2.5-liter engine
- The price of the G80 2.5T Advanced starts from 52,300 USD which equals 196,125 SAR.
- The price of the 2021 Genesis G80 Prestige equipped with a 2.5-liter engine starts from $ 56,600, equivalent to SAR 212,250.
- The price of the new Genesis G80 with a 3.5-liter engine starts from $ 59,100, equivalent to 221,625 SAR.