For the fans of detailed test drives, today we will present a comprehensive test-drive of the new 2020 Chevrolet Blazer RS, which Karim Deeb described during today’s episode of Test Drive program as “a lifted Camaro”.
Before everything, we would like to remind you that this is not the first time our Arab GT team gets to test the new Chevrolet Blazer, as our colleague Suhaib Shashaa has test-driven this car in Lebanon in an episode of Special Coverage program.
The production of this American car started in 1969, but it went through a plastic surgery that resulted in a new car with a stylish and eye-catching design in every sense of the word, which we will talk about in today’s experience.
Watch The Video:
Blazer is larger than Chevrolet Equinox and smaller than Chevrolet Traverse, and this new car is available with 10 exterior body colors, 3 options of exhaust tips, and 7 different types of rims.
There are two options for the engines that are available for the new Chevrolet Blazer in our markets today:
- A 2.5-liter 4-cylinder engine that generates s 193 hp and 255 Newton meters of torque, accelerating the car from 0 to 100 km / h in 10.1 seconds.
- A 3.6-liter V6 engine that generates 305 hp and 365 Nm of torque and this front-wheel-drive car can accelerate from zero to 100 km / h in 6.7 seconds, while the heavier (optional) four-wheel-drive version can do the task in 7.8 seconds
- The car is also available in some global markets with a turbocharged 2-liter 4-cylinder engine
All engines of the new 2020 Blazer 2020 are connected to a 9-speed automatic
2020 Chevrolet Blazer prices in the UAE market:
- The 2020 Blazer price starts from $ 32,050, equivalent to AED 117,700 or SAR 120,180 for the base model version.
- The price of the RS Blazer test-driven by Karim in the video is $ 44,450, equivalent to AED 163,250 or SAR 166,700.
- The price of the premium luxury edition starts from $ 47,850, equivalent to AED 175,700 or 179,400.