The luxurious “palace-on-wheels”, the 2020 Rolls-Royce Cullinan Black Badge will face in today’s episode of the “Which Is Faster” program the raging bull:, the 2020 Lamborghini Urus at the Dubai Autodrome circuit.
Before knowing the result of this race, we would like to remind racing fans of the last 3 episodes that we have presented of “Which Is Faster” program:
- The Speed Difference Between The 2021 CT4-V And Its Sister The CT5-V
- Will The 2020 Range Rover Sport SVR Win Against The 2020 AMG G63
- McLaren GT VS Aston Martin DBS Superleggera In A Luxurious British Race
During today’s challenge, Suhaib Shashaa was sitting behind the steering wheel of the Italian Urus, and Karim Deeb was driving of the English Cullinan Black Badge.
Watch The Video:
The results of this challenge that was held legally on the circuit:
- Urus was victorious when the vehicles started from 0, despite the late start.
- Lamborghini also won the run from 40 km / h.
- In the third run, the vehicles started at 80 km / h, and Rolls Royce Cullinan Black Badge lost because of its huge weight.
2020 Lamborghini Urus mechanical specifications:
The second SUV produced in the history of the Italian company Lamborghini, after the LM002, which has been discontinued since 1993, is powered by a twin-turbo 4-liter V8 engine that produces 641 hp (650 PS) and 850 Newton meters of torque, It is connected to a dual-clutch 8-speed automatic ZF, this 2,200 kg four-wheel drive car accelerates from 0 to 100 km / h in 3.6 seconds, and has a top speed of 305 km / h.
2020 Rolls-Royce Cullinan Black Badge specifications
The car is powered by a twin-turbo 6.75-liter V12 engine generating 592-horsepower (600 PS) and 900 Newton meters of torque, which is connected to an 8-speed automatic ZF gearbox. The 2,753 kg SUV accelerates from 0 to 100 km /h in 5.1 seconds and to a top speed of 250 km / h.