Today we will introduce a new option of engines that will be available on the American compact crossover, the 2021 Chevrolet Trax.
In the beginning, we would like to remind you that Trax was first revealed as a concept car at Paris Motor Show in 2012, while the year 2013 witnessed the launch of the production version of this car. Still in its first generation, this model was updated in 2017.
The Chevrolet Trax competes with; The Japanese Honda HR-V, the American Jeep Renegade, the Japanese Mazda CX-30, the Korean Hyundai Kona, the Korean Kia Seltos, and the American Ford EcoSport.
Chevrolet Trax photos:
The new details indicate that the 2021 Chevrolet Trax will get a new, more powerful engine. This beating heart will be a turbocharged 1.4-liter that produces 153 horsepower and 240 Nm of torque, and when we compare the numbers of this new engine, we remember that the old one generates 138 Hp and 201 Nm of torque.
The new Trax 2021 engine uses gasoline direct injection technology, providing better fuel efficiency compared to the old engine.
The specifications and price of this American crossover have not been revealed yet, but as soon as we get these details, we will provide them immediately, God willing.
These are the last articles our team at ArabGT posted about Chevrolet cars:
- Performance Accessories For The All-New 2021 Chevrolet Tahoe And Suburban
- Here Is The 2021 Chevrolet Malibu Price And The Updates It Received
- The New 2023 Chevrolet Camaro Will Not Be Mid-Engined
These are our team’s latest test-drives of GM cars (the owner of Chevrolet brand):
- Our First Test-Drive Of The New 2021 GMC Yukon
- The All-New 2021 Cadillac Escalade In The First Arab Test Drive
- This Camaro SS Will Change Everything You Know About Car Modifications