Today, dear Arabs GT followers, we present to you the first official information that reveals the prices of the all-new 2021 GMC Yukon in the American market.
Before we talk about the price of the new 2021 GMC, we would like to remind you that the beginning of this year witnessed the launch of the new generation of Yukon in the basic model and the XL version, and before that the 2021 Chevrolet Tahoe and Suburban were revealed in 2019,
General Motors has also recently unveiled the most luxurious model in this category, the all-new 2021 Cadillac Escalade.
Pictures of all-new 2021 GMC Yukon:
Now to the price list in the American market…
- 2021 GMC Yukon price starts in its standard version from $ 52,000, the equivalent of 194,981 Saudi riyals
- The price of Yukon XL starts from $ 54,700.
- The price of the luxurious GMC Yukon Denali starts from $ 69,700
- Finally, the price of the new 2021 GMC Yukon XL Denali starts from $ 72,400, and when selected in its full add-ons version, the price reaches 87 thousand USD, the equivalent of 326,250 Saudi riyals.
- The price of the new Yukon AT4 version starts from $ 66,000, and increases in the Yukon XL AT4 to 68,800 USD
Just as a reminder, here are the engine options available on the 2021 Yukon:
- An all-new version of the lauded 6.2L V8 engine, delivering 420 horsepower and 624 Nm of torque, paired with a 10-speed automatic transmission
- The standard 5.3L V8 engine delivering 355 horsepower and 519 Nm of torque, paired with a 10-speed automatic transmission
- A 3-liter 6-cylinder diesel engine, delivering 277 hp and 623 Nm of torque
Note: These are the prices of the vehicle in U.S.A market, as soon as we get any information about the prices of the all-new Yukon in the Middle East market, we will provide it to you immediately, God willing.