Fans of Mazda’s new crossover, we will see with you today the price of the 2021 Mazda CX-30, which was officially revealed on the Internet, after It got a new turbocharged engine
We would like to mention first that the turbocharged version of the Mazda CX-30 is mechanically powered by a turbocharged 2.5-liter 4-cylinder engine that produces 250 hp and 433 Nm of torque if the car is supplied with 93 octane fuel. With 87 octane fuel performance figures for this beating heart are 227 hp and 420 Nm of torque.
This car comes with Mazda i-Activ all-wheel-drive system, a 6-speed automatic gearbox, and a sport driving mode.
Price list of the 2021 Mazda CX-30 model :
- The price of the 2021 Mazda CX-30 Turbo in global markets will start from 29 thousand US dollars, equivalent to 108,750 Saudi riyals, without taking into account the shipping cost of 1,100 US dollars, equivalent to 4,125 Saudi riyals.
- The price of the 2021 CX-30 Premium with a turbocharged engine will start from 32,300 USD, equivalent to 121,125 SAR
- The price of the 2021 CX-30 Premium Plus with a turbocharged engine, which comes with additional safety and driver assistance systems, will start from $ 33,900, equivalent to 127,125 SAR.
When ordering a special color car paint:
- The crystal red color increases the price by $ 595, equivalent to 2,231 Saudi riyals.
- A metallic gray color increases the price by $ 495, equivalent to 1,856 Saudi riyals.
- White pearl color increases the price by $ 395, equivalent to 1,481 SAR
After reviewing the price of the 2021 Mazda CX-30 Turbo, we would like to note that this new Japanese crossover car made its debut at the 2019 Geneva Motor Show, representing a category in the middle between its two sisters; Mazda CX-3 and Mazda CX-5 and it was initially available with two engines: a naturally aspirated 2.0-liter 4-cylinder engine and a 1.8-liter 4-cylinder diesel engine.