Today we got the first official information revealing the price of the 2021 Genesis G80 in global markets, and we will be comparing it with the price of the 2020 Mercedes E-Class since the price of the updated 2021 E-Class has not been announced yet.
But first, we would like to note that Genesis G80 considers itself a competitor of the following; Audi A6, BMW 5-series and Mercedes E-Class, while the luxury Korean sedan was first revealed in Detroit Motor Show 2016 in its first generation, while the second generation was revealed online last March of 2020.
Pictures of the new 2021 Genesis G80:
The official information indicated that the price of the all-new 2021 Genesis G80 will start in the US market from 47,700 USD, which is equivalent to 178,875 Saudi riyals, which makes it 6 thousand US dollars cheaper than Mercedes E-Class (22,500 Saudi riyals) since the price of the 2020 Mercedes E-Class starts from 54,050 USD, which equals 202,687 SAR.
However, when comparing the price of the new Genesis with the price of the previous generation, we notice that the price has increased by $ 5,150, equivalent to 19,312 Saudi riyals.
It is worth noting that ArabGT team has already covered the launch of the all-new 2021 Genesis G80, which is based on the same chassis used in the most luxurious Korean crossover in the world and has a 19% aluminum body that reduced the weight of the new car by 110 kg.
Engine options available on the 2021 Genesis G80:
- A 4-cylinder, 2.5-liter engine generating 300 hp (304 PS) and 421 Nm of torque.
- 3.5-liter V6 engine generating 375 hp (380 PS) and 530 Nm of torque.
2021 Genesis G80 Price List:
- The price of the 2021 Genesis G80 2021 starts from $ 47,700, equivalent to SAR 178,875 for thr standard version equipped with a 2.5-liter engine
- The price of the G80 2.5T Advanced starts from 52,300 USD which equals 196,125 SAR.
- The price of the 2021 Genesis G80 Prestige equipped with a 2.5-liter engine starts from $ 56,600, equivalent to SAR 212,250.
- The price of the new Genesis G80 with a 3.5-liter engine starts from $ 59,100, equivalent to 221,625 SAR.