Today, we obtained a set of spy photos of a prototype of the new Range Rover 7-seater, while it was conducting secret tests in the time of the masks, which became a requirement to reduce the risk of the spread of coronavirus causing Covid-19 disease. May God protect us all!
The star of this article is the upcoming 2020 Range Rover Evoque in its long-wheelbase version that will have 7 passenger seats, which makes it a family car that specifically suits mothers, as the Evoque is considered the smallest Range Rover.
Range Rover according to size, from largest to smallest:
- The largest 2020 Range Rover
- 2020 Range Rover Sport
- 2020 Range Rover Velar
- And the small Range Rover Evoque, which appeared last year in its all-new second generation, and we have already test-driven the when our colleague Suhaib Shashaa hosted it in an episode of Special Coverage program.
The new Range Rover 7-seater spy shots:
These photos were published for a camouflaged prototype of the Range Rover Evoque LWB today on the Internet, and it is assumed that the long-wheelbase version will be longer than the current Evoque that extends up to 4,371 mm, knowing that the second-generation Evoque is 20 mm longer than the previous model.
ArabGT team does not have official information revealing the markets in which the 2020 Evoque 2022 long wheelbase with 7 chairs will be available, but we hope it will be available in the Middle East market, as it will be a car suitable for families.
The new Range Rover Evoque 7-Seater is likely to be powered by the same engine options that are currently available on Evoque:
- A turbocharged 4 cylinder engine that generates 200 hp.
- A turbocharged 4 cylinder engine that generates 250 hp.
- A turbocharged 4 cylinder engine that generates 300 horsepower.