Today we will introduce the Unknown Soldier in the family of ArabGT which serves among the cars that we own and help us in the filming process. The car we are talking about is a 2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8, which in today’s episode will receive a major service
Suhaib Shashaa, onboard his Grand Cherokee, drove to the Mopar service center trading enterprise, Jeep’s dealer in the United Arab Emirates. and today we’re going to introduce the services offered by this center.
Watch The Video:
Maintenance Bundle Plans offered by Mopar:
– One-year bundle consists of two serial services, that is valid for 1 year or 20,000 km whichever comes first.
– Two years bundle consists of four serial services, that is valid for 2 years or 40,000 km whichever comes first.
– This package can be obtained for an 8-year-old car and transferred from one owner to another if the car is sold.
Maintenance plan when buying a new car
For a period of 3 years or 60 thousand km (whichever comes first).
For a period of 5 years or 100 thousand km (whichever comes first).
For a period of 7 years or 140 thousand km (whichever comes first).
Oils and Filter changes
- 3+1 (Purchase 3 oil and filter changes and get the next 1 free)
- 4+2 (Purchase 4 oil and filter changes and get the next 2 free)
- 5+3 (Purchase 5 oil and filter changes and get the next 3 free)
- 6+4 (Purchase 6 oil and filter changes and get the next 4 free)
MOPAR Air Care Plans:
With Mopar Air Care Plans, you can improve your vehicle air quality through:
- Full A/C health checkup.
- Extensive AC evaporator cleaning using specialized MOPAR approved treatment methods.
- Elimination of AC bacterial odors or AC bad smells.
- Installation of a brand new Air Cabin filter.
Mopar Air Care Plans / Air Care Plans Plus include:
• 1+0 (Purchase 1 AirCare Treatment
• 2+1 (Purchase 2 AirCare Treatment and get 1 for free)
• 3+2 (Purchase 3 AirCare Treatment and get 2 for free)
It covers all parts and includes engine, gearbox, steering, transmission, air-conditioning system, expanded electrical components, electrical system, suspension, engine cooling and fuel system, security and safety systems, instrumentation, and brakes.
6 years / 150,000 km (whichever comes first).
7 years / 150,000 km (whichever comes first).
7 years / 200,000 km (whichever comes first).
10 years / 200,000 km (whichever comes first), and includes the engine and gearbox only.
In this episode, we introduced you to the Unknown Soldier, a 2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 that has undergone a major service.