Smarter technologies in the 2020 GMC Acadia , including a new turbo engine and the latest GMC infotainment system, along with a fresh look, offer greater versatility for customers on the go. The lineup is now available in showrooms across the Middle East and includes SLE, SLT, an all-new AT4 trim and GMC’s flagship Denali, with available seating arrangements for five, six or seven passengers, depending on the model.
Design and technology enhancements on the new Acadia include:
- Bolder exterior design with standard LED lighting and signature GMC C-shape lighting, complemented with interior refinements.
- Introduction of the first-ever Acadia AT4 with more aggressive exterior styling and darkened finishes.
- New available turbocharged engine that uses an innovative tri-power valvetrain and dual-scroll turbocharging technologies to help optimize performance and efficiency in all driving conditions.
- New nine-speed automatic transmission developed to provide a greater balance of performance and efficiency, along with enhanced refinement.
- New Electronic Precision Shift that replaces the conventional shifter with an electronic control that frees up interior room, including a more versatile center console with greater storage space.
- Enhanced GMC infotainment system that is more intelligent and intuitive, offering new features designed to help improve the user experience and offer more personalization.
- New Head-up Display
At a glance, the ’20 Acadia distinguishes itself with a new grille, new front, and rear fascias and GMC’s signature C-shaped lighting. An all-new Acadia AT4 expands the reach of GMC’s newest sub-brand. Its bold styling cues, including a black chrome-accented grille, add a rugged, off-road-inspired design to the Acadia range. A 3.6L V-6 engine producing 310 hp and 366 Nm (271 lb-ft) of torque and a twin-clutch AWD system are standard to the AT4. Unique 17-inch wheels and all-terrain tires are also standard, with 20-inch wheels available.
Additional design and refinement enhancements for the 2020 Acadia include:
- New 18- and 20-inch wheel designs depending on the trim.
- Outside mirrors with integrated LED turn signals (power-folding feature standard on Denali and available on SLT trim).
- Hands-free power liftgate with GMC logo projection standard on SLE, SLT, AT4 and Denali.
- Redesigned center console with enhanced storage space.
- Unique Denali interior color scheme with new, open-pore wood decor.
Innovative engine technology
A new Turbo engine expands the Acadia’s propulsion choice for customers and adds a new dimension to its performance.
It leverages GM’s innovative tripower valvetrain technology to vary valve lift across the rpm band, optimizing performance for varied driving demands:
- High valve lift for maximum power.
- Low valve lift for a greater balance of power and efficiency.
- Active Fuel Management (cylinder deactivation) disables two of the cylinders in light load conditions to optimize efficiency.
As soon as we have official information about the price of 2020 GMC Acadia in our Arab markets, we will provide it to you immediately, God willing.